Updated: 22 September 2021 2021 4:49PM
Please book online if you can as these telephone lines can get busy at times. Thank you for your patience.
- And Then There Were None
We have emailed customers about these productions (where we have your contact details and consent to email you).
We are currently processing refunds to customers who have paid by credit/debit card automatically - you don't need to do anything.
If you paid by cash or theatre tokens, or your payment card has now expired, please contact our box office to discuss your refund options.
Rescheduled performancesThe current dates for these performances are shown below
- Ceri Dupree: A Star is Torn - 31 October 2021
- Dial M for Murder - 2 - 6 November 2021
- The Addams Family Musical - 16 - 20 November 2021
- Joel Dommett: Unapologetic (If that's ok?) - Sunday 21 November 2021
- Pantomime (Aladdin) - 4 December 2021 - 2 January 2022
- Mike Doyle - Rocking with Laughter ... Again - 5 - 6 January 2022
- Islands in the Stream - 23 January 2022
- A Beautiful Noise - Sunday 30 January 2022
- Rocky Horror Show - 7 - 12 February 2022
- Burn the Floor Ft Kevin Clifton - 20 February 2022 (now at 3pm)
- One Night in Dublin - Sunday 6 March 2022
- Menopause Musical 2 - 16 - 19 March 2022
- Andy Fairweather Low - Sunday 10 April 2022
- Rock of Ages - Tuesday 17 - Saturday 21 May 2022
- Chicago - Monday 20 - Saturday 25 June 2022
- The Da Vinci Code - 28 June 2022 - 2 July 2022
- The Osmonds - A New Musical - 4 - 8 October 2022
- Justin Fletcher: Live The Big Tour - Sunday 16 October 2022
- Al Stewart Greatest Hits - 30 October 2022
- Mamma Mia - 9 - 27 February 2023
For productions that have been rescheduled you don't need to do anything. Your tickets will be valid for the new performance dates and we will email you when we reopen to confirm the rescheduled date.
For week runs, your ticket will be valid for the same performance/seat - if you currently hold a ticket for the Friday evening, then this will be valid for the Friday evening of the reschedule run.
Please be aware that we are working with reduced staff and resources and are busy both refunding customers and rescheduling performances. We will not be able to respond to queries about rescheduled performances at this time.
Performances that have not been cancelled or rescheduled
If you have booked tickets to a performance that is not listed above, it is still scheduled to go ahead as planned. This is changing all the time so please do check back here regularly - you do not need to contact us.